Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Everybody Loves Love

One of my favorite shows is Everybody Loves Raymond, I DVR all the past episodes and watch them, there are plenty to watch! I never get tired of them. It's funny that I'm Debra and Rays wife is Debra. She is always reading in bed and so am I! Just some silly facts about me.

I just finished Comeback Love by Peter Golden, here is the review...

Comeback Love: A NovelComeback Love: A Novel by Peter Golden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed how this romance novel travelled between the past and present. It was a fresh point of view from the mans side of a romance, and very enjoyable to see how a man handles dating, love, cheating, break-ups, family, being reunited, and pain. The characters personality stayed true throughout, and it was a very entertaining read.
View all my reviews


Now I start reading In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner (physical book) and Conner by Miranda Stork (Kindle).

Have a Wonderful Day!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment